I am based in New York and Paris, France and Working Worldwide.
From fashion to collection photography, I love creating visual content that sustains the story and touches the audience—that is both visually beautiful and goal-oriented, as well as emotional and educational when the subject matter requires it.
Visual communication that enhances the subject matter and projects which connect to human emotion is what I strive for. As a creative, J aime l ‘image et l ‘emotion qui peut en ressortir.
My mediums are photography and moving images. I began my career as a photographer in the fashion industry, and extended my knowledge of photography and lighting as a collection photographer. I am now developing new skills in moving images, as well as experimenting with robotic and visual drone technology I am also currently working on a Film Documentary about US Veterans.
I feel very comfortable both with Digital Medium Format Photography and analog photography as well as large format camera and my moving images equipment
Holden Luntz Gallery ” Fashion is Big ”
Sous les Etoiles Gallery ” Awoken Dream ”
BOOKS PUBLICATIONS :
* Body and Soul ( Universe ). Portrait of Sheemar Moore in New York
*Masterminds of Mode ( International Festival of Fashion photography in Japan ). Clara Benjamin on Polaroid film
* Wrote the Foreword of ” Pixel Surgeons ” by martin Dawber
* 3rd International Festival of Fashion Photography, Cannes, France
* New york Photo Festival 2009 Nomination
* AAF 2008-2009 New York
*Awoken Dream, Sous Les Etoiles Gallery, New York, NY
* “Fashion Is Big” and ” Looking at Fashion” at Holden Luntz Gallery, Palm Beach, FL
* Woodstock Annual Benefit Auction, NY * Masterminds of Mode, Kobe Fashion Museum, Japan