Years of expertise at your service to fulfill your visual projects.
Patrick de Warren is an Editorial and commercial Image Maker in multi media/ photography/ and moving imaged and good story telling are my passion, I am currently based in New York State.
My work focus on creating appealing visuals, whether in Portraits , Fashion or lifestyle and creating beautiful and emotional moving images as well as creating social documentaries.
I feel very comfortable both with Digital Medium Format Photography and analog photography and large format camera. I am currently experimenting with Drone technology in Moving Images.
Since attaining a career in fashion photography, de Warren has seen his work featured in numerous publications and exhibited internationally, notably at Japan’s Kintetsu Art Museum in Osaka and the Kobe Fashion Museum. In 2002, he was awarded for the Polaroid International Photography Award for North America.
de Warren has established himself as a prominent photographer of our time. His work has been exhibited internationally from North America to Europe to Japan. He is currently experimenting in Video Art and Filmmaking.
Publications Prints / Moving Images
- It’s Always Darkest Before the Dawn.
- Selected by the Famous French Publication ” L ‘oeil de la Photographie ” , The Eye of Photography
–2021 Winner Music Video Hunter Mountain Film Festival – NY , USA
– 2022 official selection Garden State Film Festival March 23-March 27, 2022 , New Jersey USA
– Contributed as a set decorator to the Documentary movie ” War Against the Weak ” (2009)IMDB
BOOKS work publish :
–Body and Soul ( Universe ). Portrait of Sheemar Moore in New York
–Masterminds of Mode ( International Festival of Fashion photography in Japan ). Clara Benjamin on Polaroid film
-Wrote the Foreword of ” Pixel Surgeons ” by martin Dawber
– 3rd International Festival of Fashion Photography, Cannes, France
– New york Photo Festival 2009 Nomination
– AAF 2008-2009 New York
– Awoken Dream, Sous Les Etoiles Gallery, New York, NY
– “Fashion Is Big” and ” Looking at Fashion” at Holden Luntz Gallery, Palm Beach, FL
– Woodstock Annual Benefit Auction, NY
– Masterminds of Mode, Kobe Fashion Museum, Japan
– Aoyama Spiritual Hall, Tokyo, Japan
– Kintetsu Art Museum, Osaka, Japan
– Sensitive Material, New York Academy of Sciences, NY
– Amnesty International 40th Anniversary, New York, NY
–Sous les Etoiles Gallery ” Awoken Dream ”
–Holden Luntz Gallery ” Fashion is Big ”